Put some 'Spring' into your step...
From lawyer to floral designer, small business owner to Shepherd's sales consultant, Heather has had a variety of careers. Thoughtfully, she has chosen and combined styles that have followed her on this exhilarating journey; styles that can be worn now and for many seasons to come.
1. Denim jacket: the denim jacket is being worn over everything this spring and summer, including cocktail dresses and serious skirts. This premium wardrobing piece is better than ever as designers like Liverpool Jeans are producing jackets with a higher stretch factor, resulting in an increased ease of movement.
2. Weekend wear: these laid-back separates are perfect for an errand-filled weekend. What ramps it up is the harmonious textures and colour palettes such as this indigo-peridot combination. The key to accessorizing weekend wear? Keep everything lightweight so you can put it on and forget about it.
3. Blush pink: to contrast this gentle pastel pair with bold textures like leather. This cropped jacket is so versatile and will accent any cut of skirt or pant.
4. Rain jacket: springtime at Shepherd's brings with it a new collection of Mycra Pac rainwear. These reversible raincoats are designed with practicality in mind as they can be folded up in t heir own accompanying bag and machine washed for easy care. This turquoise-toned version comes with a belt to help accentuate the waist.
5. Vintage-inspired: cuts, colours and longer hemlines are delightful and can add a little whimsy to any occasion.
[caption id="attachment_631" align="alignleft" width="371"]
Theia dress, $798[/caption]